Are you planning to start a business? Maybe you should consider starting a business in The Netherlands. Intercompany Solutions can help you set up your business in The Netherlands in no time! The Netherlands is a very smart place to start your own business because of multiple reasons and therefore a lot of entrepreneurs preceded you, including me. A couple years ago I decided to set up my company in The Netherlands and it was one of the best decisions I have every made! Intercompany Solutions helped me in starting a business in The Netherlands in the best possible way. They have helped over hundreds of clients from over 30 countries in setting up their businesses in The Netherlands and because of that they have more than enough experience to help you do the same. They definitely helped me! When you start a business overseas there are a lot of things you have to take into account and Intercompany Solutions walks you through the process every step of the way. Besides that, you can also ask them all the questions that you have and they give you professional advice on every possible matter.
In this article I will tell you all about the advantages of starting a business in The Netherlands and how Intercompany Solutions can be of service to you!
Why starting a business in The Netherlands is a smart decision
Starting a business in The Netherlands is a smart decision and here are a few reasons why:
- The Netherlands has one of the lowest tax rates in Europe;
- Since The Netherlands is a core member of the European Union there is no value added tax (VAT) for transactions with other member states of the European Union;
- The Netherlands offer the largest number of treaties for double tax avoidance over the world
- Dutch companies and businesses have a good and well known reputation in global E-commerce;
- The Netherlands are very internationally orientated and therefore offer a great international business atmosphere and more than 90% of the Dutch speak English and often also a second foreign language, such as Spanish, German or French;
- The Netherlands also invites foreign entrepreneurs and investors with its stable legal and political climate.
Besides the foregoing, starting a business in The Netherlands would be a smart decision because the Dutch are outstanding in many different sectors. For example, The Dutch excel in Information & Technology, Logistics, the Health sector, Renewable & Offshore Energy, the Pharmaceutical and Chemical sector and many more!
And last but not least: starting a business in The Netherlands provides you a lot of financial and economic opportunities. Think about all the advantages of the European Single Market, Schiphol and the Rotterdam port!
How can Intercompany Solutions help?
Starting a business in The Netherlands can be difficult on your own, but with the help of Intercompany Solutions everything becomes easier! Their expertise lays in starting a Dutch business. They can offer you assistance with all the local regulations, which may be the hardest part of starting a business in The Netherlands, they help with applying for the issue of an EORI or VAT number, with accounting, with opening a bank account in The Netherlands and they can give you secretarial support, if necessary.
Starting a business in The Netherlands has never been this easy!